August 1, 2016

A Play On Words

Words have always interested me, I guess that's why I like to put many together in rhyme. One of my favorite kinds are anagrams. I thought you might enjoy reading some I've found through the years.
(a word, or sentence formed by rearranging another word/sentence)

a decimal point = I’m a dot in place
A diet = I’d eat
A Gentleman = Elegant Man
a perfectionist = I often practice
A shoplifter = has to pilfer
A stitch in time saves nine = Is this meant as incentive?
A telephone girl = Repeating “Hello”
A telescope = To see place
Achievements = Nice, save them
Action man = cannot aim
animosity = is no amity
asteroid threats = disaster to earth
Astronomers = Moon starers or No more stars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed reading these as much as I enjoyed putting them here for you. Have a great day ahead my friends. Until next time be blessed.

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!! Happy Tuesday Toni! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They fit so well. There is more to words than we realize I think.
    What a great post! Hope you're having a wonderful day Toni.
    Uh oh, here comes the next weather alert. Sick of rain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Toni, I was working on my blog when you visited. Taking a break from wedding things for the moment. I will have lots of pictures when this is over. Pray for the couple as they are both sick! :(

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.