July 15, 2016

Friday's Featured Painting


It's been awhile since I've shown a painting on a blog but I thought I would start it up again for Fridays. So today I'm featuring a painting of one of my favorite artists Mark Shasha. He is an American artist and also an author, illustrator and educator. His subjects are often familiar and are usually inspired by the textures and light found along the New England coast where he lives and works. This is one of the oil paintings from his site titled, "Woman Of The Seas". Beautiful isn't it!

Also today I wish a Blessed and Happy Birthday to my son Louis  (and Joseph who is with the Lord)  my beloved twins.

Well that's all there is my friends. Have a great day ahead. Until next time be blessed.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Toni! Happy birthday to your sons! This is a beautiful painting! Such gentle times, so peaceful! We need these times again! Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni, What a beautiful painting! Happy birthday to both of your sons too. I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.