August 22, 2016

All Aboard!!

Just had to post these photos that were taken by famed photographer  Dan Heller  in New York City. He's a professional photographer who's photos look a lot like paintings. Here are two of his Grand Central Station in NYC photos. I love that station and his photos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clicking on Dan Heller's name above will take you to his site. He has over 60,000 photos on the site taken from all over the world. Of course I'm partial to his New York set. ;-}

That's all there is my friends. I leave you with this quote by ~G.K. Chesterton~ "The only way of catching a train I ever discovered is to miss the train before"...[G]...   Until next time dear friends be blessed.

2 comments:

  1. {{{Big, Big Smiles}}}--have a beautiful day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Grand Central Station twice in my life. Both times were when I was much much younger and raised in the country. It was huge and very intimidating for me! I arrived by a Trailways Bus and thankfully, there was someone to meet me. I just learned about G.K. Chesterton. He wrote the Father Brown mysteries that I've been watching. Have a great week, Toni.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.