September 14, 2016

Easy Cream Cheese Squares

Got this delicious and real easy recipe from Allrecipes.com. I'm an anything lemon in desserts but I also like vanilla goodies and will be making these for the holidays.

Cream Cheese Squares

Ingredients:

2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract  (I might use lemon)

1/2 cup margarine, melted
1/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
Press one can of the crescent rolls into the bottom of the prepared pan. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Spread over the crescent layer. Unroll the second can of crescent rolls and lay them on top of the cream cheese layer. Do not press down. Pour the melted margarine over the entire pan. Combine the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over the top.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is crisp and golden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let me know if you make this or thinking of making them, I'm curious to know. When I make them I'll let you know how they came out. Until next time dear friends and family, be blessed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I so look forward to your comment as I appreciate your visit here. Today and always, I am thankful for your warm welcome and for being a friend to me.

1 comment:

  1. I am very fond of any lemony when it comes to desserts. This looks wonderful. I often go to allrecipes for ideas. You are making me hungry. Have a great day, Toni.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.