September 25, 2016

The Artists Corner #4

I love bronze sculpture placed on benches all over the world. Here are three that caught my fancy. I call it "Sculpture & Human Interaction"

Woman giving advice to the man on the bench who was sketching the building, but had become petrified with age. :) - Camino Frances 2015

Sit-by-me "Newspaper Reader" Statue and Woman reading together - Buffalo, New York

The bronze man reads 'The Island Times' on a park bench and doesn't like the man reading over his shoulder. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoy me presenting artists and their paintings here on my blog every so often, just let me know what you think. Until next time dear friends and family, be blessed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I so look forward to your comment as I appreciate your visit here. Today and always, I am thankful for your warm welcome and for being a friend to me.

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cool....have a beautiful day, Toni. By the way, it is a crisp 41* here in western NY. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat those scupltures. I like the one who is annoyed. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. They put some bronze sculptures up in the next town and from a distance they looked like real people. They were of people with dogs. They took them down after a couple of months, not sure why and I was sorry to see them go.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.