October 11, 2016

Tuesday 4 Meme #6

Time again for this week's Tuesday 4 Meme. I hope you enjoy doing this one along with me and answer in comments or copy and paste and answer on your own blog.


Favorite Senses
What Is or Are Your...

1.  Favorite Smell/s?:   Spring blossoms and the air after a cleansing rain.

2.  Favorite View/s?:   The Hudson River with the Catskill Mountains in Autumn.

3.  Favorite Taste/s?:   Freshly brewed coffee  (and anything)  lemon dessert and cannoli.

4.  Favorite Sound/s?:   A passing train and whistle in the distance, quiet ocean waves along the shore, and breezy rustling leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I'm going out to lunch with my sister Phyllis then drive through the country side "leaf peeking" as we call it and hopefully take some pretty pictures for Friday's entry. Later we are going to my niece's for a birthday coffee and cake celebration for her and her husband. It should be a full day. It's been a week since I've been out of the apartment and I'm so looking forward to it. So, dear friends until next time be blessed.


I so look forward to your comment as I appreciate your visit here. Today and always, I am thankful for your warm welcome and for being a friend to me.

2 comments:

  1. You would like it here over in the Southern Tier/Western part of NY. But, your right, the Catskills are something else. smiles

    Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have enjoyed your day. Sounds lovely. You are blessed to live in such a beautiful part of the country...especially in the fall! Enjoy it for us! Looking forward to seeing your pictures on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.