November 9, 2016

Another Featured Painting

Today I'm featuring a painting of one of my favorite artists Mark Shasha. He is an American artist and also an author, illustrator and educator. His subjects are often familiar and are usually inspired by the textures and light found along the New England coast where he lives and works. This is one of the oil paintings from his site titled, "A Day In June ©". Beautiful isn't it!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank goodness we don't have to see political posters, ads, TV commercials, etc.., anymore! I hope the candidate you voted for won. No need to reply to that. There is one thing I never do and that is get into a political discussion. That's all there is my friends. Until the next time have a day of blessings.

3 comments:

  1. A lovely painting. I love the soft colors. I'm thinking how pretty that would be in my bedroom. Yes, so done with the political talk! Have a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that painting...such a beautiful setting with roses in bloom. Really lovely. Yes, we are happy the election is oVER...praying everyone will settle down soon. Blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful painting! I'm grateful the election is over, too. Now if everybody would just try to get along.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.