December 12, 2016

Winter In My Area

Thought I would post winter photos from my surrounding areas for you to look at as there isn't anything special going on right now with me. Hope you enjoy looking at them. Click on them for full view.

Ice Storm photo I took from my old apartment window in Philmont, NY

Sking on Hunter Mountain in the Catskills  (No not me LOL!).

Part of Main Street in Hudson NY

Older photo re view from Rt. 9-G in my town of Germantown, NY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love looking at old and new Winter scenes even thought I'm not a lover of the season or the snow and ice. As a child I loved it especially growing up in New York City, but as a grown up like a bear I hibernate in the winter. LOL!! Until next time have a day of blessings my friends.

7 comments:

  1. Toni I would be like you in the winter too, hibernating! The downtown street of Hudson reminds me of my home town of Cobleskill. Thanks for the winter scenes. I do miss the snow sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{{jumping up and down}} HUDSON!!!! We lived over on State St. many moons ago...thank you for the memories...and here, in western NY we got just about 8 inches. (and fond memories of Germantown, I worked over at Taconic)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting these pictures of the snow. It helps me to be thankful that I live in Florida now instead of up north. But we did "our time" there for many years, and I actually loved the snow...just didn't enjoy driving in it. Or scraping windows, shoveling, etc. Stay warm and safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hudson is a nice town, very picturesque in the snow. No snow here yet, just rain and cold so far and doses of tylenol for arthritis pain LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Toni! We woke up to 5+ inches of snow, and bitter temps! I am not fond of this type of weather! I can't wait till we head down to our son and his family in West Palm Beach! Counting off the days!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The snow looks so pretty, especially since we seldom get to see it. Our highs have been in the low 60's and that is cold for us in So Ca. I would freeze in your neck of the woods! Have a great week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Winter is my favorite season.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.