January 18, 2017

Willy Nilly Silly Old Hodgepodge

Here's my first Wednesday Hodgepodge From The Side Of The Pond. I will probably be doing this one every Wednesday. Hope you decide to join in.


Willy Nilly Silly Old Hodgepodge

1. ASAP typically stands for 'as soon as possible'. What else could it stand for in your life right now? For me it would stand for a song and a poem. I love to sing even though I have no voice LOL! and I am a poet.

2. Are you the last person to speak up in a group or the first to have an idea? Why do you suppose that is? Is it a good thing or no? It depends on the place and persons I'm with. With family it's normal as we are Italian and always speak up. As for others, it depends on the situation.

3. What do you remember best about being 12? Not much except it was the awkward stage.

4. January 18th was National Winnie the Pooh Day. Which character do you relate to the most, and why? My favorites are Eeore and Winnie but I identify with Owl. Wise but not always right. :)

5. What's an app you use that helps simplify or make life easier for you in some way? On my phone it's The Weather Channel and a few others. On my laptop with Windows 10 it's whatever I set up. I'm not into apps.

6. San Francisco (CA), San Diego (CA), San Juan (PR) San Antonio (TX) Sanibel (FL)...you have an all expenses paid long weekend to one of these destinations. Which one do you choose and why? San Diego as I always enjoyed being there.

7. Share with us a song that makes you feel nostalgic? For what? The Italian song "Mama" as it brings back memories of my mother who is no longer with us.

8. Insert your own random thought here. I'm thinking of one of my sisters who is in Myrtle Beach for the rest of the Winter. We are very close and I will miss her. Thank goodness my youngest sister is still around along with her daughters who will be here in case of anything. Plus we get to play cards once a week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you are interested in joining click on the above Wednesday Hodgepodge logo. Until next time dear friends, have a day of blessings ahead.



3 comments:

  1. I wish we lived closer and not the 3 hrs, giggling. Our ultimate goal is to move back to that area...a little pricey (we should of stayed put all those yrs ago, smiles)---but hopefully, when it is all said and done, I can find a job. smiles. Enjoyed your answers, Toni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in today, and welcome to the Hodgepodge. I just live a few hours from Myrtle Beach, but more Upstate. We moved from North Jersey and I am loving this SC winter weather : ) Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never gone to San Diego but I've always wanted to visit! I enjoyed reading your hodgepodge today!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.