April 1, 2017

April Is Here!

A day that a lot of children still enjoy pulling pranks on other children and grownups. So It's my day to post an April Fool poem of mine. Watch out for those pranksters!!


April Fool

Found mustard in my coffee today
Ugh! And I quickly threw it away

A boy's laughter filled the room
I turned and tripped on a broom

My boy then turned and ran to hide
Up I got and followed him inside

And when I reached the vestibule
Laughing loud he yelled "April Fool"

I had forgotten this was that day
When pranks by kids come your way

So laugh and enjoy your April Fool
As long as pranks are never cruel.

Toni Taddeo ©

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's about it for now and until next time dear friends have a day of blessings.

3 comments:

  1. Do you think that only KIDS play April Fools jokes? Not where I come from...you have to be on guard from everyone!!! And that's no joke!!! Happy April Fools Day! I hope your day is filled with only happy things and that's no joke either!!!! Love your poem, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know, my son has never particular cared for anything April Fools day (nor do we, for that matter). I hope you have a lovely day friend...hope the weather over by you isn't too bad, here in western NY, still raining...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always write the cutest poems, they make me smile!! Happy April.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.