March 22, 2017

Street Art Grounds For Talent 2

You don’t necessarily need fancy qualifications or expensive equipment to get started. What is required is talent. All around the world artists are at work, saying what they want to say on their own terms. And the talent shines. I've always been fascinated by street and building art so I usually manage to find something that catches my eye and believe me these two did.

The Owl Street Art In Athens Greece. Titled "Knowledge speaks—Wisdom listens", by WD Street Art, 2016


ADM Street Artist Shaka is equally accomplished in fine art. I love this one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll leave you with this quote which explains my area by ~ Charles Dickens ~,  "It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade."

Not much going on here these past few weeks and not much to write about either LOL! So dear friends until the next time have a day of blessings.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh that's pretty cool!!! Nothing going on here either...just another cold, snowy day here in western NY, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful paintings, I love art. I am not any good at it though.
    I am so excited about the Spring Beauty Box. I did get an e-mail from them last night, but mine has not shipped yet. I hope it comes soon.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the oowl to. This piece of art is titled: Knowledge speaks – Wisdom listens.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. πŸ’œ Many blessings dear friends.