May 22, 2017

Ready For A Monday Meme?

Here's another week's Unconscious Mutterings meme. It's fun and all you do is answer with the first thought that comes to your mind for each question. Usually one word answers will do.

1. Referral ~ Slip
2. Stressed ~ Out
3. Apply ~ Yourself
4. Inched ~ Out
5. Zipper ~ Up
6. Plaid ~ Skirt
7. Issues ~ And Answers
8. Orange ~ Juice
9. Cream ~ Cheese
10. Finish ~ Your Dinner!


Now you try either on your own blog or answer here in comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This one was too easy for me :) I can't wait to see your answers. Not much more to add today and so until the next time dear friends, have a day of blessings.

3 comments:

  1. Fun - Thanks - Be Blessed
    My answers can be found at https://atmuldoon.blogspot.com/2017/05/keeping-my-mind-active.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Toni, I couldn't come up with anything different from your answers!! I guess my mind isn't working today! lol Hope you have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your answers Toni. They seem so obvious this time!Its funny how we really do associate certain words with other words most of the time.
    Happy Tuesday Toni!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.