September 1, 2017

The Artist Corner Revisited

Today I'm featuring a painting by Millie Gosch an avid plein air painter who says, "I paint what I know, and what I love is nature. In my work I strive to bring my viewer into the painting and let them make it their own experience". This painting from her site is titled,  "Evening Silhouette ©".  Beautiful isn't it


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoy me presenting artists and their paintings here on my blog every so often. I should be back to posting and visiting after the Labor Day Holiday. Until next time dear friends and family, be blessed.

6 comments:

  1. Yes it is beautiful. So thankful for those who can put God's beauty on canvass to share with everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I have always wished I had that talent, to create such beauty! Good to have you back my friend. I am thinking of going back to Blogger...I found that it works better on my laptop than my iPad, which was causing many issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely painting...welcome back! Looking forward to seeing you back regular after the holiday! Have a blessed weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful. Thank you for the smiles.😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy all of your posts Toni and I really like the art ones.
    I look at the sky all the time to learn how to paint it and what colors to use.
    That sky is wonderful.
    Have a lovely weekend and holiday Toni. Hope you are going to be with your family!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toni there is a month long meme I linked to on my blog if you are interested. You do a question a day for the month of September. I did the first 3 today to catch up.

      Delete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.