November 19, 2017

The Lonely Road

Here's this week's Toni's Creative Adventures. I enjoy doing this meme once a week. It's always fun seeing how a story adventure can be created with just 4 fill in the blanks questions.

The Lonely Road

1.   You are driving down a lonely road at night when in front of you, you see - what looks like a shadowy figure running in front of your car.


2.   You stop the car and get out to - carefully see who or what it could be. Not seeing anything you think to yourself, "maybe it was just me tired" and maybe you thought you saw the shadow.


3.   All of a sudden In the background you hear - a dog barking and yet see nothing and nobody near your car. You also check to make sure the dog or any other animal aren't hurt and laying under the car. Thank goodness there wasn't and you are truly relieved and get back in the car.


4.   You then start your car and - since everything seems okay and hopefully the dog is probably on its way back home by now as the barking stopped, you quickly drive on shaken up a little and continue on down the dark country road into the night and praying you get home soon with no other problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go to the Toni's Creative Adventures blog to copy the meme questions by clicking on the graphic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you join in and play along too. In the meantime dear friends have a blessed day ahead.

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHH how scary, Toni, smiles---I'll work on it later and have it tomorrow...smiles---hope you have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm,my comment is not here but I think I left one.
    I enjoyed the story. I always worry about dogs in the street, cats too.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.