December 15, 2017

Friday Foto Friends ~ Winter Here

Thought I would re-post winter photos from my surrounding areas from last year for you to look at as there isn't anything special going on right now with me. Hope you enjoy looking at them.

Ice Storm photo I took from my old apartment window in Philmont, NY

Skiing on Hunter Mountain in the Catskills  (No not me LOL!).

Part of Main Street in Hudson NY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love looking at Winter scenes even thought I'm not a lover of the season or the snow and ice. As a child I loved it especially growing up in New York City, but as a grown up like a Bear I hibernate in the winter. LOL!! Until next time have a day of blessings my friends.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful snow scenes...especially viewed from inside my warm, cozy home in Florida! I hope you have a blessed and beautiful weekend, with beautiful views surrounding you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo's. That last one looks so Christmasy, love it! I always love to see snow photo's but I don't like getting a lot of it which we rarely do in the south where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scenes, Toni! I grew up in upstate NY so I certainly saw my fill of snow by spring. I loved it as a child but not so much when I had to shovel and drive in it. TN gets snow occasionally but it doesn't last long. Have a warm and blessed day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos. I love the one in Hudson. Those are the towns I love in upstate NY.
    I like winter because it makes me feel cozy inside but I also enjoy the briskness of the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures. I love winter, but our winters are not like that, very seldom to we have snow and ice.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.