December 11, 2017

Grand Central Station

Just had to post these photos that were taken by famed photographer  Dan Heller  in New York City. He's a professional photographer who's photos look a lot like paintings. Here are two of his Grand Central Station in NYC photos. I love that station and his photos.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clicking on Dan Heller's name above will take you to his site. He has over 60,000 photos on the site taken from all over the world. Of course I'm partial to his New York set. ;-}

That's all there is my friends. I leave you with this quote by ~G.K. Chesterton~ "The only way of catching a train I ever discovered is to miss the train before"...[G]...   Until next time dear friends be blessed.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, a very talented photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been there, I hear its huge, smiles. Hey, we just got an advisory in for a upwards of a foot of snow by Wed. A foot!!!! Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not here maybe 2-3 inches tomorrow into Wednesday. Take care my friend.

      Delete
  3. Been to Grand Central many, many times. My daughter is there daily on her commute into the city.
    He must take those photos very early or very late as there are no people and its usually packed.
    We are going very cold I see and big snow due. My daughter is in London and due home Friday. I warned her of the snow storm as she drives home from JFK late at night.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.