March 23, 2018

Friday Foto Friends ~ Breathtaking Sky

I took these photos through my window March 9th at 5:56 PM. The sun was setting and the color of the clouds took my breath away. I'm always looking for sky and cloud photos. Tell me what you think. I only had my cellphone handy to take them though a clouded window glass.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought For The Day



If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name or her Logo on the left side menu. It's a wonderful photo meme and a wonderful bunch of ladies who join in. And now until next time dear friends have a lovely weekend.




9 comments:

  1. Love your header Toni! Looks like you are ready for spring. Everything is looking green here with all the rain we are getting! Happy Friday! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susan. No rain here but thank goodness no snow either. Happy Friday to you too my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I hope you have a lovely day, Toni. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sky pictures are fantastic, Toni! What a cloud, sunset...beautiful. And I love the quote about peace as well. So very true. Thank you! Have a peaceful, calm, and beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your header is beautiful. You just can't go wrong with pictures of the sky and clouds, I believe in is God's greatest canvass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous clouds and photos. Your Easter header is moving

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sky is amazing. So much beauty around us.
    I just got home from the hospital again, another episode of A Fib. Dr. said it might happen even after surgery last Oct while my heart builds up scar tissue but it was scary. They let me come home tonight thank God. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank the Lord dear Annie. I'm happy you're home and prayerfully better. Hugs

      Delete
  8. First of all, I absolutely love the little sign on your sidebar of Poirot...I've become addicted to that show!!! We watch it on Acorn TV and try to at least watch one every other day since they're kinda lenthy. We happened on it by accident (a happy accident), after watching Murder on the Orient Express and my husband looked for the original and came across the Agatha Christie Poirot shows. Love, love, love that man, too!!! ;-) Now to the matter at hand....your sky fotos are perfect! HOPE you have a great weekend, my sweet blogging Friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.