March 16, 2018

Friday Foto Friends ~ The Land Of Green

In honor of St. Patrick's Day tomorrow I thought I would show photos of the beautiful Irish countryside, cottage and village. It's a lovely picturesic country and one I have thought I would get to visit but alas, never did. I did pass through it on my way to Italy years ago when our plane made a stop there. Seeing the countryside and the "puzzle" green land from the air was breathtaking.

Irish Hostel


World Wide College, Kilkenny, Ireland


Irish Village


The Puzzle Like Tipperary fields, Ireland



Thought For The Day



If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name or her Logo on the left side menu. It's a wonderful photo meme and a wonderful bunch of ladies who join in. And now until next time dear friends have a lovely weekend.

11 comments:

  1. Such lovely photos! I would also love to visit Ireland...it seems like many people I know have been doing that and just loved it. Thank you, Toni, for your Irish meme this past week. I had such fun weaving that little Irish fairytale. You have a gift for creative writing as well as poetry. Have a "lucky" St. Patrick's day tomorrow! Be sure to wear some green, even if you aren't Irish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Irish ancestors but have never made it across the sea. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed all the pictures of Ireland...especially the last one. My husband and I have been watching the All Creatures Great and Small episodes...and while they are done in England, not Ireland, the Dales have much of that same "puzzle like" look. Simply beautiful. Thank you, Toni, for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...one day I shall make it there... I have a former professor who visits Ireland once a year. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! I think I have been to that castle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures, love your header!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The landscape is so lush and green, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos. I would love to go there.
    My great-grandparents on my father's side came from Ireland to Glasgow Scotland and then my father's dad came to the US.
    Happy St Patricks Day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Toni, Happy Saint Patrick's Day. The first picture reminds me of Storybrook at Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous countryside fotos... Ireland is a country I'd love to visit someday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful photo's Toni! Love the first one, I could live there!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.