June 23, 2018

Glittering Thoughts

I think I did this list a couple of years ago, but thought I would post it again anyway as it's been a truly quiet week for me. This one is about jewelry. Hope you join in and add your list in a comment or copy and paste to add on your blog.


1. If you could only have one piece of jewelry, what would it be?  I have two, my sleeping beauty X-shaped turquoise ring and and my Lord's Prayer silver band ring.

2. Do you prefer gold or silver?  White gold or 18k Italian yellow gold.

3. Do you wear a wedding band, or diamond and wedding band?  Haven't owned them since 1995.

4. Are your ears pierced? How old were you when you got them pierced?  Twice each ear, first time 49 years ago and the second holes 27 years ago. I now basically stay with earrings in the first original holes.

5. Are diamonds a girl’s best friend?  They haven't been mine 😊

6. Do you wear a watch all the time?  Whenever I leave the house.

7. Is there some piece of jewelry that you have dreamed of having?  Nope.

8. If you opened a treasure chest, would you prefer diamonds, rubies or gold?, why?  All three...why settle for less....😄

9. Do you wear earrings all the time, occasionally, or never?  All the time mostly large hoops.

10. What is the most expensive piece of jewelry you own?  My sleeping beauty X-shaped turquoise ring.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giggle Of The Day 😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Right now my coffee is perking and gently calling my name to come and get it. So my dear family and friends I hope your weekend is a blessed one for you and yours.


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this. I will join in tomorrow with it as I already posted Saturday 9 for today.
    I am having my coffee now as well. Here's a toast .. 'clink".

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. If you could only have one piece of jewelry, what would it be? I am not a fan of jewelry, but I would say my wedding ring.

    2. Do you prefer gold or silver? rose gold

    3. Do you wear a wedding band, or diamond and wedding band? Both.

    4. Are your ears pierced? no, though I had the top of one done years ago. I let it grow back in.

    5. Are diamonds a girl’s best friend? They are just rocks, so no.

    6. Do you wear a watch all the time? No

    7. Is there some piece of jewelry that you have dreamed of having? a Borg eye thing like 7 of 9 on Star Trek

    8. If you opened a treasure chest, would you prefer diamonds, rubies or gold?, why? Gold. I would trade it for stuff.

    9. Do you wear earrings all the time, occasionally, or never? Never

    10. What is the most expensive piece of jewelry you own? just my precious!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.