July 20, 2018

Friday Foto Friends ~ Sunset Beauties

This past Tuesday we had rain and a heavy thunder and lightening storm. I spent the day catching up on a few things and in the afternoon I walked down two hallways to my youngest sister's apartment and spent a few hours visiting with two of my young beautiful great nieces Winter and Eva and great nephew Zach and later their mom my niece Christa and her adorable 2 year old daughter Bella came by and we watched a little TV and chatted. I came back to my apartment about 7 PM and after my dinner I relaxed until 8:30 when I looked out the window to a gorgeous sunset and snapped these three photos out my bedroom window.

Taken at 8:30 PM

Taken at 8:35 PM

Taken at 8:45 PM

These Two were taken at sunset at Yankee Stadium on July 3rd
No, I didn't take the photos, I just love them! 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keeping Up With The Sunset Subject

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name or her LOGO on the left side menu. It's a wonderful photo meme and a wonderful bunch of ladies who join in. And now until next time dear family and friends have a lovely weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful skies. I especially like the 2nd from the bottom. Enjoy your weekend. Hopefully the weather will cool a bit for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunsets and thanks for posting. Hope you have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous sunsets...some of my most favorite fotos!!! Happy Friday, Friend. HOPE you have a really great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had huge storms here Tuesday as well...humdingers as I call them, lol. Yesterday, the humidity backed off and it was quite nice, however, its suppose to be back today.


    I enjoyed our post, Toni. Hope you have a beautiful day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sky photos - I totally understand your love of the Yankee Stadium sunsets, gorgous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful pictures you were able to get from your bedroom window, Toni! Just gorgeous!

    And I love it that you live down a couple of hallways from your sister and that you were able to visit with extended family while visiting her. Family! It is a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like you had a wonderful afternoon with your family. I love all three of your evening sky photos. They are so beautiful. I just can't get enough of the beauty of God's work in the sky, both day and night. Hope you have a wonderful weekend Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sunsets...I love to watch how they change moment by moment. God just keeps creating and designing all for us to enjoy. And yes, the sunrises were stunning as well! So glad you could visit with your family and that your sisters are so close by. That is another blessing. Thank you for sharing these with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous. I am in love with that church view.
    It would be fun to see a Yankees game in person. I remember when my sister's husband took my Mom to one. She was thrilled.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.