July 23, 2018

His Works Of Art

As most who know me, know one of my favorite artists is Mark Shasha  an American artist, author, illustrator and educator. His subjects are often inspired by the textures and light found along the New England coast where he lives and works. Some of his paintings could pass for photos.

Titled, "Lobster Lane". Wonderful isn't it!


Titled, "Sun Splash". Majestic isn't it!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Of The Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't you just love this kind of stuff like I do? 😍. Hope you enjoyed seeing his paintings too. Until next time be blessed my family and friends.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful paintings for sure. Thanks for sharing, and have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. smiles---have a great day, Toni. Looks to be another rainy day here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pieces of artwork really do look like photos! They are gorgeous. Our son's family moved about thirty minutes from Portland about a year ago. They love living so close to the coast. Maine has one of the most beautiful coastlines in the US (in my humble opinion.).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I really do love art. I like how he plays with light.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful waterfall.
    Grace be with you

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.