July 16, 2018

The Simple Woman's Daybook {July Edition}

I'm joining in on  Peggy's SWD  meme for today. The meme is monthly and I'll be posting it mostly on a Monday each month and not always the same Monday.

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It's 10 pm and dark and very quiet. The only lights I see are the lights around the driveway. My apartment faces the parking lot in this building complex.
I am thinking... about having to walk down to the laundry room to do a wash of towels. I like washing late at night while everyone else in the building is either asleep or watching TV in their apartments.
I am thankful... for many things and yesterday being my son Louis' 53rd birthday. I still think of him as my baby.

One of my favorite things... right now is watching my favorite baseball team the New York Yankees play. They are doing great this year.
I am creating... not much right now as my mind is being lazy this month and not very creative.
I am wearing... the same old, same old, well not the same every night but a loose top and jeans.
I am reading... the July Daily Bread and Bible verses and not much of anything else.
I am hoping... or was hoping to play cards today with my sisters but both are busy this Monday.

I am learning... not much right now. πŸ˜‰..This has been a lazy week for me. It's like my mind and body shut down..
In my kitchen... the only thing going on is the little light under the hood. After all it's after 10pm.

A Favorite Quote Of Mine... "If you're too lazy to start anything, you may get a reputation for patience". πŸ˜Š
Post Script is right belowπŸ”»
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Thought Of The Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click on Peggy's name above, or click on her graphic on the left side menu to get to her site. Until the next time dear family and friends have a day of blessings

4 comments:

  1. I think the month of July is a 'do much of nothing' month! Or at least it is for me. I think I am one of the 'too lazy' to start anything right now! Hope the new week will bring blessings your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your daybook, Toni dear! July seems like such a lazy month to me too, I feel so blah, now that the kids left to go back to Florida! I am having one of those days today. Hugsa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all go through periods of time when we don't feel like doing much of anything. Somehow I can't imagine you being lazy. ~smile~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading Daybook entries.
    July can be a really lazy month and its been so hot and humid most days.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. πŸ’œ Many blessings dear friends.