March 25, 2019

Weekend In Review

Joining in on Jodi's Weekend In Review All you do is tell how your day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday was spent. I'm not sure if Jodi is still doing this meme but I thought I would do it for today.


Friday:   The only "exciting thing" to aggravate me today was the water that kept backing up in my kitchen sink. Called the apartment manager who instantly got the maintenance person to come to my apartment. Our maintenance person is a lovely female named Natalie. I would guess she is in her late 30's or early 40's, a wife and mom of 4 and can do anything in this apartment complex. Her dad is a top plumber who taught her a lot. She found the problem and fixed it in a half hour. When I moved in here I was told when they built this place they put the pipes in wrong in the wall from the top floor to my floor and only here in my apartment does the water back up every once in awhile. But this time the water in the sink would not go down. It's been perfect since Natalie and her helper fixed it.


Saturday:   Busy day today around the apartment. Vacuuming which is easy really with my Shark ION Robot, and furniture polishing and dusting too. Later on I spent the day watching the Yankee Spring game. They won of course! LOL! My sister Louise stopped by to drop off some few needed grocery fill-ins from our local Stewart's. The rest of the day was quiet.


Sunday:   Today is a real lazy day for me. Besides the next to last Spring Yankee game later this evening nothing else is happening. (They won by the way 😉)  I will probably get in some reading and Bible study.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And For Today


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear family and friends have a blessed day



3 comments:

  1. You're so lucky to get a plumber so quickly. I rang a plumber for an emergency job last week. He said he will come on 13 March 2020. In the afternoon, because he is busy in the morning.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! a whole year! That is terrible Victor. This 50 apartment complex is mostly seniors and privately owned and they take care of problems as fast as they could. Definitely no slum lords here. LOL!

      Delete
  2. Thanks playing along and giving me the nudge to get this going again! Glad they got the sink problem fixed for you quickly!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.