July 5, 2016

Capital 4th vs. Macy's 4th

It was a past five days of not feeling well at all that I spent the holiday weekend and day at home not doing much at all, I watched the Capital 4th of July show on PBS in Washington and later after the show I turned on the Macy's 4th of July show in NY. As much of a New York native that I am, I must say that the Capital show was 100% better for all the fantastic singers and dancers sang about our country.
The only good thing I found about the New York show was the fireworks. Washington DC's weather was cloudy and their usually great fireworks because of the weather weren't that great  (at least in my opinion for some may not agree).  So after the PBS show I turned to the New York show just in time for the fireworks. Maybe it's my age and not feeling well that has changed my taste of music.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and holiday. One more  (hopefully I pray)  day of rest for me as I'm getting tired of being sick and home bound. So until the next time dear friends, Be Blessed.

1 comment:

  1. I used to like the display in Boston with the Boston Pops playing patriotic songs and ending with the 1812 overture complete with cannon fire!
    I sure hope you are feeling better Toni.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.