November 21, 2019

Friday Foto Friends ~ Sunsets

I fell in love with these photos instantly when I saw them. The first one was taken in Council Bluffs, IA. a great vivid sunset. The second one taken in Swansea, MA another beautiful sunset. I'm only jealous that I didn't take them.😍! aren't they great shots! I spotted them on the weather channel site and just knew they should be Friday Foto Friends pictures.




If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name. Until next time dear friends have a lovely weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous!!! I can't believe that its almost Thanksgiving Day.I need to stop and smell the roses and breathe a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those ARE amazing sunsets. Thank you for sharing them with us. I am sure the photographers don't mind. We want the world to enjoy everything we are seeing too!! At least that's how I see it!! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela. The photographers put them on the weather channel for bloggers to share. They don't mind at all. I used to put a lot of my photos up on their site when I was a member too. I think that site has changed and they don't allow uploading anything anymore.

      Delete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.