I like this week's meme it's a mix of questions with no real title. I usually pick and choose the questions I'll post and answer for a few of them don't really pertain to me.
1. What is your favorite animal? A Dog. I was always partial to dogs.
2. Last person's house you were in? My sister Phyllis' along with my sister Louise for our weekly card game of Hand and Foot along with coffee and a lot of laughs.
3. Worst injury you've ever had? A fractured wrist in an auto accident when a truck hit us after he passed a stop sign. My two sisters and mother all ended up in the hospital. I still have trouble with it every so often especially when I'm drawing or writing on my computer.
4. Ever go to camp? No. In my day we stayed home during the summer.
5. Were you an honor roll student in school? Yes I was most of my school years.
6. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Not right now it's late at night but when I do I wear "White Linen" by Estee Lauder
7. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? No I had my yearly visit last May.
8. Where is your best friend? My two sisters are my best friends and they are close by in their own homes.
9. Do you have a tan? No I'm not a sun worshipper. If I stay out in the sun I break into hives.
10. What are you listening to right now? A mix of oldies and some classical on my laptop as I'm writing this.
11. Do you collect anything? I don't anymore. I used to collect wind up music boxes and lighthouses.
12. What does your last text message say? Earlier this evening from my sister Louise, " Thanksgiving is at 12 noon at Christa and Matt's." (My niece and nephew).
13. Do you need to do laundry? Right now in the middle of the night? No... 😊
11. What is your heritage? Italian, as my parents came from Italy.
Until the next time dear family and friends have a Sunday of blessings