September 4, 2016

The Artists Corner #1

Today I'm featuring a painting by Millie Gosch an avid plein air painter who says, "I paint what I know, and what I love is nature. In my work I strive to bring my viewer into the painting and let them make it their own experience". This painting from her site is titled,  "Evening Silhouette ©".  Beautiful isn't it


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoy me presenting artists and their paintings here on my blog every so often, just let me know what you think. Until next time dear friends and family, be blessed.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful...and your blog is so pretty, Toni...smiles

    Have a lovely day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful! I do enjoy seeing the art that you appreciate on your blog and the story and artist behind it! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful painting ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.