February 21, 2017

Just Name One ~ Tuesday 4 Meme

I thought I would spring another one of my Tuesday 4 Meme. Hope you join in and either answer here in a comment or copy and paste the questions to answer on your own blog.
Just Name One:

1.  Thing You're Afraid To Do?   Hmmmm... There are a few things like being able to swim which I don't, fly a jet or race in the Indy 500.  (Can you just picture it!! HaHa!).

2.  Thing Scientists Need To Invent?   Many diseases but to name one, I think a real cure for the common cold  (just think of the money It would save in tissues alone).

3.  Thing That Would Make You Very Happy?   It would be wonderful if I could walk a mile and hike the park trails again. Also it would be great if I could drive and have my own car again.

4.  Thing About This Past Valentine's Day That Was Special To You?   Nothing unless a box of Whitman's Chocolate Covered Creams would have magically appeared.. :)!

Seems I just couldn't name one thing for each answer, it wasn't easy. Think you could name just one thing for each question? Try it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Photo Of The Day

That's it for now and In the meantime dear friends have a blessed day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.