September 17, 2017

Creative Adventures The Dead End Street

A fun Sunday weekly meme based on the old computer text Adventure game i.e., "You are walking through a forest." Only here you follow my creative adventures by filling in the blanks. Please do not copy from here. Go to the Toni's Creative Adventures blog to copy the meme questions by clicking on the graphic below and add your name & blog to Mister Linky. Thank you.


The Dead End Street

1.   While walking in my neighborhood I notice a dead end street that I haven't seen before. My curiosity getting the best of me I decide to walk down to the end. While almost at the end I notice a garden gate ahead opened and no keep out sign in sight.

2.   In the garden there is a maze. Thinking it would be fun I decide to take a chance and walk through it hoping I can find my way out of it. It was a truly winding thick maze and..

3.   Now a little worried that I might be lost in the maze I turn into the next row and see two openings ahead. Should I take the right or the left opening? I decided on taking the right one. As I walked through it I see the dead end street in front of me

4.   Relieved and walking back home I think to myself, I wonder where the left opening led to?.. Hmmm..Oh well! I'll leave that for another day..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm a big fan of memes as anybody who knows me would agree and I hope you join in and play along too. In the meantime dear friends have a blessed day ahead.

4 comments:

  1. Grinning, sounds like I dream I had, lol. Have a great day, friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I too have dreams like that. Have a great day too :)

      Delete
  2. Just posted mine! Feeling the hurricane coming in my lower back. Just the worst today. Hope you are feeling okay. This kind of weather can be felt for hundreds of miles it seems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even here with the stifling humidity Anne. With me it's my swollen legs and arthritis. Praying we'll both feel better soon.

      Delete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.