September 18, 2017

My Thankful Tuesday


I'm Thankful For

1. My Whole Family i.e; Children, Grandchildren, Great-Grandchildren, Siblings, etc...
2. The Roof Over My Head.
3. The Food In My Pantry.
4. The Clothes On My Back.
5. The Beautiful Land Around Me.
6. The Online Friends I've Made.
7. The Freedom We Enjoy.
8. My Independence.
9. Memories I Can Fall Back On.
10. To Wake Every Morning To A New Day.
11. But Most Of All, Our Lord Who Makes All The Above Possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I'm also thankful to be spending time with my sisters as we do most Mondays with a Card Game get together. It's always fun and lots of laughs. I wish you all a lovely and blessed day ahead.

6 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for you, smiles. Have a great day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful list of thankfuls! It's wonderful that your sisters are close and that you visit with each other often. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being thankful makes for a better day. It's always good to spend time with family and friends.
    Have a great evening my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots to be thankful for.
    I love the photo of you and your sisters! You look so happy and that's great to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie. Yes we are close my sisters and I and although we are different personality wise we have never remained angry at each other more than a minute. :)

      Delete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.