January 21, 2018

Sunday Bits & Pieces

Here's the past week's Unconscious Mutterings meme. Haven't done this one in a very long time. It's a fun and brain challenge as all you do is answer with the first thought that comes to your mind for each question. Usually one word answers will do. Most of the time I answer tongue in cheek. :-)


1.  Train ~ Ride
2.  Anxiety ~ Attack
3.  Wasted ~ Breath
4.  Bread ~ And Water
5.  Open face ~ Sandwich
6.  Cheese ~ And Crackers
7.  Booth ~ Kissing ;)
9.  Line ~ Up
10.  Weird ~ Strange
11.  Mattress ~ Memory Foam


Now hopefully you'll try either on your own blog or answer here in comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thoughts For Today



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toni's Creative Adventures Update: Thanks to Annie and Pamela, I've decided to do a couple more TCA's and will be posting a new one on the 28th on the TCA site. Hope you will participate.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now In the meantime dear family and friends, have a day of blessings.



7 comments:

  1. Great ones Toni...I'm afraid I am a bit brain fried at the moment from homework, lol. Hope you have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, please remind me when the new creative adventure comes up. I will try my best to do it. I really want to do more of them. My brain has been starving for some "adventure"!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually am going to try your Unconscious Mutterings" today on my blog. I purposely didn't read your answers but wrote the words down on a piece of paper and will read yours after I've posted mine. Before, the only thing I could think of was what you had already written! So glad to hear that you are going to keep trying your TCA's. I just wrote on Annie's rant post that I never seemed to catch these so I'm going to try. Tell me again how it goes and what do I do with those?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is always fun: TRAIN station, ANXIETY stress, WASTED drunk, BREAD and butter, OPEN FACE lie, CHEESE toast, BOOTH ticket, LINE dance, WEIRD odd, MATTRESS Mac! We a very famous (in Houston) furniture store owner, his nickname is Mattress Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Toni, here are my answers: train - tracks, anxiety - attack, wasted - life, bread - butter, open face-sandwich, cheese - wiz, booth - seat, line - dance, weird - day, mattress - pad. This was fun and I hope to follow for the TCA's as well. I am also hoping we can become friends here in blogland. I am Linda inTennessee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, It's always nice to meet a new blogger friend. :)

      Delete
  6. Mine went up this evening.
    I enjoyed the thoughts for today.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.