October 20, 2017

Friday Photo Friends ~ Remembering Autumn


This year the Autumn colors here in my area due to the crazy warm weather and cooler weather plus now back to warmer weather again have made it not one of the best for colors. the trees are still green or brown and some are bare. A truly disappointing Fall color season. So, I thought I would post some of my past Autumn photos I've taken from the past around this same week.

My Old Apartment Complex This Time Of Year


On An Old Road Trip To Vermont

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name. It's a wonderful group of ladies that participates. Until next time dear friends have a lovely and blessed weekend.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Toni.
    Autumn is as pretty as spring with its flowers. I love the bold colors a lot.
    I've been to Maine, Mass, New Hampshire but I don't think I ever went to Vermont.
    Upstate NY is every bit as pretty as New England in the fall I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the past two years, the trees haven't dressed up for us here in Central Georgia. I enjoyed seeing yours from past years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Toni. I love seeing all the Fall colors you're sharing today. One of the things I miss about living in FL. Not enough to move back up there though. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Toni...I actually got out yesterday, the first time in a week and let me tell you, the colors are disappointing this year...like you over there in Germantown, most of the trees are bare here in western NY. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful fotos...never too old to share again and again!!! We do miss these in Florida, so I love to see the pictures...and read your poems...to take me back...Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are gorgeous. It would be wonderful to see colors like that. Both Fall trips we have been on back East and through the Smoky Mountains were disappointing. The tree with yellow leaves in Vermont is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors of autumn are always beautiful. Regardless of what the weather brings there is always color. Your are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love beautiful fall colors. We don’t have a lot of color around here either this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous fall colors....my favorite time of the year! Thanks for sharing....HOPE you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.