November 21, 2017

11 Things I Am Thankful For

In honor of the coming Thanksgiving day this coming Thursday, I thought I would repeat my yearly thankful list and name some things I am thankful for in my life. Feel free to write on your blog the 11 things you are thankful for.

Psalm of Thanksgiving: "Oh give thanks to the Lord, call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples".
1 Chronicles 16:8


1. My Whole Family i.e; Children, Grandchildren, Great-Grandchildren, Siblings, etc...
2. The Roof Over My Head.
3. The Food In My Pantry.
4. The Clothes On My Back.
5. The Beautiful Land Around Me.
6. The Online Friends I've Made.
7. The Freedom We Enjoy.
8. My Independence.
9. Memories I Can Fall Back On.
10. To Wake Every Morning To A New Day.
11. But Most Of All, Our Lord Who Makes All The Above Possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I made myself pancakes with pumpkin spices for breakfast this morning as I woke up a little hungry and I haven't had them in awhile. With nothing else more exciting to talk about, I wish you all a lovely and blessed day ahead.

5 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Toni !

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apologies for not participating in the Adventure this week, I'm still a little "fuzzy" brain wise...and end up visiting blogland and then back to the chair for the remainder of the day. I am very Thankful for you, friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can agree with your list!
    I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Toni.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.