November 10, 2017

Friday Foto Friends ~ Sunrise And Sunsets

Not taking many photos lately I thought I would post three I had. I fell in love with these photos and saved them. The first one was taken last year at this time in Council Bluffs, IA. a great vivid sunset. The second one taken last year on November 10th in Swansea, MA another beautiful sunset. The last one was taken October 28th in Rochester, NY of a gorgeous sunrise. I'm only jealous that I didn't take them. LOL! aren't they great shots! I spotted them on the weather channel site and just knew they should be FFF pictures.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name. It's a wonderful photo meme and a wonderful bunch of ladies who join in. And now until next time dear friends have a lovely weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! Love the rooster wind vane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty....smiles. Rochester is not but 80 miles from here (give or take a few miles, lol), smiles.

    Have a lovely day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful...thank you for sharing. Doesn't matter that you didn't take the pictures...we are all benefiting from their beauty. Thank you, and have a blessed and wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Toni, Gorgeous views! Good eye, my friend. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spectacular skies! Just gorgeous.
    I am late to the party this week and just put up my post.
    I see you are 19F up there! We are about 24 here.
    Tomorrow the grands want to go to the boardwalk... No thanks. Too doggone cold. They will freeze!
    My daughter is off to Queens for a baby shower. A long drive in this weather but, its a good friend.
    I used to go to Brooklyn a lot to Manhattan Beach to buy Italian goodies but haven't gone in a long time. I really miss going. Have you been back to the Bronx?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't walked out the door because it's been so cold and windy. I used to get my Italian goodies on Arthur Ave. in the Bronx. Sad to say I haven't been there in a few years. Not being able to drive anymore I rarely go back there and yes I too miss my trips to the city. I have a baby shower to go to on the 18th. This time the baby girl will be my great-great niece.

      Delete
  6. Oh, my... such beautiful skies! God's paintings are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.