December 18, 2017

My Christmas Gift 2017

Every year I buy myself one Christmas gift that I really want. This year I spotted this on QVC and with a 6 month easy pay and free shipping I was able to afford them and ordered them instantly. I received them this past Saturday and even though I never truly believed they were special and really are helpful, I liked the fact they are made in America. I haven't opened them yet as I will put them under the tree for me. I know, I know, but that's still the kid in me.


MyPillow Premium Standard/Queen Pillows

Description:

Settle in for the sweetest of dreams atop these super-soft premium Supima cotton pillows. Their patented interlocking fill adjusts to either side or back sleeping positions and helps keep the pillow in position throughout the night.
  • Includes two MyPillow pillows
  • Standard/Queen sized at 16-1/2" x 26" plus a 2" gusset
  • Outer cover 100% Supima cotton; fill 100% polyurethane foam
  • Machine wash, tumble dry
  • 10-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
  • Made in USA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing planned for today as it's too close to the holidays and everyone is keeping busy. So dear friends until the next time have a day of blessings.

2 comments:

  1. Let me know what you think about your Christmas gift to yourself! ☺ My hubby has been wanting to get these pillows. I saw them recently at Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH let me know how those pillows are, smiles. Busy week ahead here, smiles. I hope you have a beautiful day, Toni.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.