January 26, 2018

Friday Foto Friends ~ Hudson River Wildlife

Not being able to take any outdoor photos in awhile, I decided to post these wonderful photos from last January of birds on the Hudson River in my area. I thought I would re-post them again as it's so rare to see these birds on the river in Winter.

Eagles Male And Female On The Hudson


5 Swans Swimming Down River On The Hudson


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thought For The Day


If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name. It's a wonderful photo meme and a wonderful bunch of ladies who join in. And now until next time dear friends have a lovely weekend.


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful, thank you for sharing. Hope you have a lovely Friday, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love the eagles...and the swans are so graceful! And the quote about weakness and God's strength is perfect...kind of goes along with the eagles and Isaiah 40:31...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the eagles and swans, thanks for sharing them again, Toni,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the one with the eagles. Your weather lately hasn't been very conducive to photo taking, I know. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pics of the Hudson River. What a beautiful place. The quote is always a good reminder. I am weak, but He is strong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are great pictures, I have to say the swans are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pictures. I love the contrast of man made and nature in the swan pic.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fotos of eagles...just wow! That's amazing. Love the thought on the little sign. Hope you have a great weekend, Ms. Toni.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous photos! The inspirational quote is pretty nice too. Have a great weekend Toni.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful photos. The Hudson is so beautiful. I would love to see what it looked like back in Henry Hudson's day.
    I needed the inspirational quote too.
    Thanks my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.