May 18, 2018

Friday Foto Friends ~ Precious Gifts

This is different from my usual posting for Friday Foto Friends. At my niece Joelene's baby girl's dedication, three of my niece Christa's kids  (her fourth Bella age 2, is too young yet to write)  presented me with these precious treasures for Mother's Day. To see larger Click on the photos.









Dear Aunt Toni,
Happy Mother's Day!
Imagine seeing a Yankees game on this special day! I hope today is as wonderful as you.
Love Eva.










Dear Aunt Toni, Happy Mothers Day!
I have always enjoyed our time together! I remember seeing the Yankees bobble heads at your house. I also remember you teaching me (with many other people) hand and foot. Happy Mother's Day!
Love Winter.

The Rose is from all of them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought For The Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They are truly precious gifts that I will save from my precious great nieces and nephew.

If you are interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name. It's a wonderful group of ladies that participates. Until next time dear friends have a lovely day ahead.

3 comments:

  1. How precious are those little treasures! My grandchildren, when they were young would leave me sweet notes to find after they would go home..they're teenagers now but on occasion they do little things like that to show their love. I keep them close to heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{{Big Big Smiles}}} Love this post, Toni. Hope you have a lovely weekend, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so very sweet...love that they took the time to write these special messages to you. They are precious children...and you are a special "Aunt" for them to show their love this way!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.