May 14, 2018

The Perfect Gift

A happy post today. Here is a gift to me from my sister Phyllis. I do not sleep in a bed as I can't lay down flat. I sleep in a recliner and the one I have now is doing a job on my neck and shoulders. She took me shopping and this is the one I picked out. It's being delivered tomorrow.


This is a photo from their website.  I love this Samir coffee color Ashley power recliner with its heat-and-massage element incorporated within the back cushion. It's a sleek design, with a unique crescent back and double-stitched tailoring, plus it has a battery backup in case of power outages. It fits perfect in my small apartment and It matches my Ashley love seat shown below.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a blessed day ahead dear friends until the next time.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, what a special sister you have. That's an awesome and much needed gift. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie, my sister is a truly giving person not only to her family but to others in need.

      Delete
  2. What a great gift. I hope it provides the best nights sleep for you now.
    Happy Monday Toni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHH LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Toni! I am back!! I was so disgusted with Blogger, then went to Wordpress which I didn't like, then I stopped blogging altogether. Only to find, that Blogger does not work on my ipad anymore, but is fine on my laptop!!! So I am slowly starting to relearn and get back in the groove!!
    I love your new chair! You have a wonderful sister. I am glad it is helping you to sleep, and yes, it looks wonderful with your sofa!! Please come and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Toni! Change your info for me to... http://myhomeandheart.blogspot.com! Back with Blogger on my laptop!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.