June 1, 2018

Friday Foto Friends ~ Artist Mark Shasha

I thought for today's Friday Foto Friends I would feature paintings of one of my favorite artists Mark Shasha. He is an American artist and also an author, illustrator and educator. His subjects are often familiar and are usually inspired by the textures and light found along the New England coast where he lives and works. Here are three of the oil paintings from his site titled fittingly,
  • 1. "The Workshop" ©  For Sale $1,400 dollars)
  • 2. "Around The Bend" © (For Sale $16,000 dollars)
  • 3. "Muddy River © (This one sold for $1,200 dollars)
They are large paintings. Beautiful aren't they! Too bad I can't afford any of them. 😌



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought For The Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a note, I won't be posting this weekend as my brother is here from California and I'll be spending time with him and my sisters and the rest of the family.

If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name or her ~Logo on the Left Side Menu~ . It's a wonderful group of ladies that participates. Until next time dear friends have a lovely weekend.


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful paintings! They are so nice. I love when you share art with us :).
    I hope you have the best time with your brother and sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely paintings. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely paintings. Such a talented artist. Thank you for sharing them with us. I truly admire such talent. Have a blessed weekend with your brother. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely landscapes - have a beautiful weekend with your brother.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.