June 22, 2018

Friday Foto Friends ~ Grand Central

As a person who's crazy about trains and train stations, I just had to post these photos that were taken by famed photographer  Dan Heller  in New York City. He's a professional photographer who's photos look a lot like paintings. Here are three of his Grand Central Station in NYC photos. I love that station and his photos.




Thought I Would Throw In An Old Photo Of
Trains Leaving Grand Central Station

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote For Today From My Favorite Author

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name or her Logo on the left side menu. It's a wonderful photo meme and a wonderful bunch of ladies who join in. And now until next time dear famly and friends have a lovely weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing. Have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these photos of train stations...and I love Agatha Christie's quote...excellent idea. Wish I could hop on a train and do just that. We did watch a train fly by while at Old Orchard Beach last week. I posted a video of it on Facebook...it was up close and personal! LOL. Love this, and have a blessed day dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful old building!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How right Agatha Christie was about that.
    My Granpa Jimmy took me to see trains every single Saturday. We sat and watched them come and go and many times he took me for a ride into the city ..either Elizabeth or New York City and we'd have ice cream at Woolworths! Those were wonderful days and I learned to adore trains. I am a huge rail fan. I never even minded being stuck while trains went by in our town across the streets. (two train lines were in my tiny hometown of Roselle Park).

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love trains and have taken many vacation train trips. Those are great photos. We had dinner there once.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous fotos, Ms. Toni. I'm sorry you don't have lightning bugs. Our two youngest grand kiddos caught them last night before they left. Our youngest is fascinated with all kinds of creatures! HOPE you're having a good weekend. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.