April 23, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ Celebrating Earth Day

I'm joining in on the Tuesday 4 Meme.


Celebrating Earth Day

1.   What is your Favorite way to Celebrate Earth Day?  When I was younger I would plant a bush or a young flowering tree on our property. But now older and living in an apartment I don't have that opportunity so I watch others do it whenever I'm able to.


2.   What is your Favorite thing to do Outside?  I used to sit and enjoy a sunny 70's like day but not any more as my skin and I don't agree with sun rays. I break out in hives. This is only since the past few years. I used to love soaking in the sun by the river or beach.


3.   What is Something we can do to Waste less Water? Not make water run while we do other things as I've seen others do it including me. But not anymore as it's such a waste.


4.   Why is it Important to care about our Earth?  If we don't care, who will?? It's the only one we got!


Until The Next Time Dear Family And Friends Be Blessed










4 comments:

  1. What a bummer you and the sun don't agree anymore... I so love the pic you posted of the beach... Have a great Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that you get hives! Not fair at all. I hope it goes away and never comes back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me it is sun cancer.. been dealing with it the last could pf years... Loved your answers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not spend much time in the sun anymore either. I used to love to be in my pool all of the time, but I haven't done that in years. We did get some sun at the baseball game though. Loved your answers! Have a nice Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.