June 28, 2019

Skywatch Friday ~ Catskill Mountains

Click On → Skywatch Friday ← To join in.

The beautiful Catskill Mountains is my choice for this week's Friday Foto Friends. I get to see them all the time from my side of the Hudson.

Views of the Catskill Mountains like this led
To the name "Blue Mountains" for a time


I'd be a nervous wreck sitting on the edge like her


The Sleeping Old Man In The Mountain From My Side Of The River




I thought I would also present a video along with photos of the Catskill Mountains. It's the first of its kind Peace Train on the Catskill Mountain Railroad! The Peace Train excursions in August offer a unique unification of community with organizations that promote world peace while featuring local musicians to entertain, inspire, and explore connections between our earth and her inhabitance while journeying along beautiful landscapes of New York State’s historic rails. Video is only a minute and a half long.


Quote Of The Day


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear family and friends have a lovely weekend.

7 comments:

  1. I want to ride the Peace Train! I think I can talk my family into going. I would love it! The Catskills are just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister Phyllis and I are going in August. Only two weekends in that month. I can't wait. Maybe we can meet on the same day. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and I miss that area, I know, I say that a lot, smiles. I think I born to live there, lololol. It keeps calling me back.smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be nervous too, but I would try to do that - sit on the edge. I don't think I can stand there, though.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much beauty in those mountains! I can definitely see the old sleeping man, and I like the video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW, those mountains are so pretty. I would not be sitting that close to the edge, no sir, not me! Enjoyed the video, had a 'hippy' feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful area. It would be awesome if you and Annie could meet up :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.