July 2, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ If You Could Only You Would

I'm joining in on the Tuesday 4 Meme.


If You Could Only You Would:


1.  If you could only choose any place on earth to live..you would?

If I could I think I would move to Tuscany, Italy but if I couldn't I will just live here in New York.

2.  If you could only buy anything you ever wanted..you would?

I really don't crave anything special but if I had the money I would buy a nice small stone English Tudor cottage to live in.

3.  If you could only do whatever your heart desires..you would?

Had to think hard on this one 😀 Make it a better world to live in.

4.  If you could only write a great novel about (any genre)...you would?

In the genre of Agatha Christie I probably would write a great mystery novel with a real surprise ending and all in rhyme no less 😉








5 comments:

  1. Am English Tudor cottage would be lovely, Toni! Blessings for a great day and Happy 4th! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you move to Tuscany, I am going to stow away in your luggage!! Love the quote at the end! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An English tudor sounds nice, smiles

    Have a beautiful day friend, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Tuscany sounds lovely.. that English cottage sounds better, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how wonderful! You could write mysteries in Italy. That house sounds awesome too! I loved your answers! Have a nice Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.