August 13, 2019

Just Doodling

Here's an older Unconscious Mutterings meme. All you do is answer with the first thought that comes to your mind for each question. Usually one word answers will do. This time I used more sentences and lines from a couple of songs.
I say ... and you think ...?

1. Original ~ And First Created
2. Vent ~ Let It All Out!
3. Screw ~ Loose
4. Type ~ 0 Positive
5. Odor ~ Scent
6. Lazy ~ Hazy Days Of Summer ♪♫•*¨¨*•♫♪♪♫
7. Release ~ Me, Let Me Go ♪♫•*¨¨*•♫♪♪♫
9. Status ~ Quo
10. Architect ~ Building Designer
11. Management ~ Controller

Now you try answering either on your own blog or here in my comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thought For The Day


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear family and friends, have a day of blessings.


3 comments:

  1. 1. Original ~ And The Best
    2. Vent ~ To the outside please.
    3. Screw ~ It tightly so it doesn't come loose.
    4. Type ~ Personality type.
    5. Odor ~ Stink!
    6. Lazy ~ On those painful days.
    7. Release ~ A good cry.
    9. Status ~ Something a lot of people strive for.
    10. Architect ~ Breathing life into people's dreams.
    11. Management ~ Usually good for nothing, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Screw loose...lolol. Toni...you have me laughing so hard.

    1. Original ~ Real
    2. Vent ~ Yell
    3. Screw ~ Loose (yep, gonna copy your comment, lolol)
    4. Type ~ 0 Positive (me too!)
    5. Odor ~ body
    6. Lazy ~ Daisy
    7. Release ~ Me
    9. Status ~ Quo
    10. Architect ~ Salvage
    11. Management ~ Higher up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you posted. I read this late last night but was sleepy so I waited until now to comment. I answered on my own blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.