November 9, 2019

Saturday 9: Heart to Heart (1982)

Being it's Saturday I'm joining in on  *Saturday 9*  for today. Hope You join in too. It's a fun meme.


Kenny Loggins
Saturday 9:Heart to Heart (1982)

Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it
Here.

1) With whom did you most recently have a "heart-to-heart" talk?

My immediately Family.

2) When this song was on the charts, audiences were tuning in to a TV show called Hart to Hart. Are you familiar with it?

Yes, it was a favorite of mine.

3) In the music video, Kenny Loggins plays an illustrator. It’s said that the hardest thing to draw is a straight line, because all the joints in your hand have to work together in sync. Can you draw a straight line, without the aid of a ruler or a straight edge?

When I was younger and arthritis didn't hit my fingers.

4) This video also prominently features teddy bears. A 2018 article in the NY Post estimates that 4 in 10 adults has a plush toy of his/her own. Are you one of the 40%?

Yes I am 😉



5) Kenny Loggins performed in a tribute to Aretha Franklin at Carnegie Hall. Do you have a favorite Aretha Franklin song?

I loved everything she sang.

6) Kenny co wrote this song with Michael McDonald of the Doobie Brothers. You can also hear Michael on the background vocals. Do you have a favorite Doobie Brothers song?

No I don't even remember one of their songs..

7) The third co writer is David Foster. 1982 was a big year for Foster, since Chicago had a big hit with another of his compositions, “Hard to Say I’m Sorry.” Do you have a favorite Chicago song?

I liked Chicago but I don't remember any favorites.

8) In 1982, when this song was popular, Tylenol capsules laced with cyanide killed 7 people in Chicago. In response, tamper-proof packaging was introduced. What’s the last thing you opened that required you break a seal?

My printer inks.

9) Random question – You’re having a party. Which guest annoys you most: the one who arrives 20 minutes early, or the one who shows up 20 minutes late?

The early ones so I can put them to work helping me.. 😇


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear family and friends, be blessed

13 comments:

  1. I would much rather someone be late than early! Early catches me off guard. I think I can draw a straight line, my problem is it's usually not a level straight line. Enjoyed reading your answers, hope you're having a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little tired today but i'm managing. Thank you Mary.

      Delete
  2. LOLOL--I wouldn't mind helping out if I arrived early, smiles. Keeping you in prayer, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember the song, but in the 80's I was too busy raising my babies to listen to much popular music it seems. I agree, the early birds get to help out while I go put on my "party clothes". I am usually in the kitchen in my old clothes up until almost time for company to arrive, and then I dash in and change. I don't like to get my clothes messed up while cooking...and aprons don't cover it all! LOL. Love your teddy bear. It looks so huggable. Praying for you every day. Love that you are keeping up with this stuff here. We love hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Pamela I love keeping up my stuff until I can't anymore. LOL!!!

      Delete
  4. Arthritis is just a big kill-joy, right? Mine is hitting everywhere but my hands, but still stealing a lot of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hate arthritis. It is in my hips for now. I am sure it will spread around.
    I love your teddy bear! Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arthritis is awful.Got it all thru my spine,some in hands. Ugh.
    I like your new Teddy Bear. Did you name him?
    Love when you post.
    Hugs, prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the beginning of arthritis and I had been very sedentary, then I had an injury which tore both meniscus’s. So I just had about 6/weeks of strident physical therapy. At first it just about killed me. But I’ve learned that if I want to feel better and have a life Ive got to move. I graduated with good comments from the pt and am now determined to keep up my exercises and add in walking the mall 2=times a week. My mom had very debilitating RA. I refuse to get in that shape. Praying for us all to make the most of the years we have left to be as strong and steady as we can be.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.