May 5, 2017

Friday Foto Friends #78 Rose Beauty

The following photos were taken at Ward's Supermarket, Gainsville Florida. Photos by my daughter. They are so pretty, I wish I was able to smell them besides seeing them here.


Rainbow Roses

Pink and White Rose

Pink Beauty Rose
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name. Until next time dear friends have a lovely and blessed weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty...hey, my folks and brother still live in Ocala, a short drive from Gainesville, wink.

    Have a lovely day, friend...still raining here in western NY, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we live in Salt Springs, just a short hop from Gainesville too! Love the roses...esp. the rainbow colored ones! Never saw that before!! Really cool!! Love this. Love Roses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually thought the rainbow ones were paper roses!!! Never saw a real rose like that!!
    P.S. It's still raining in the Hudson Valley too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness....what gorgeous roses!!! I've never seen a rainbow rose...it's beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with FFF today and being patient as we work out the kinks of the new linky tool....it's working!!! Just refresh the page and you'll be showing up! HOPE you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy pictures of flowers!! I love the poem on your header..

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.