May 11, 2017

The Artists Corner #6

It's been awhile since I've posted an artists corner so today I'm featuring two paintings by Millie Gosch an avid plein air painter who says, "I paint what I know, and what I love is nature. In my work I strive to bring my viewer into the painting and let them make it their own experience". The first one is titled, "Hope With Feathers" and the second is titled "Still Life". Beautiful aren't they.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoy me presenting artists and their paintings here on my blog every so often, just let me know what you think. Until next time dear friends and family, be blessed.

7 comments:

  1. I love both of them. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I am especially drawn to the nest with the eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy the art you share. Like Melanie, I really like the nest. The word 'hope' came to mind when I looked at it, maybe because it represents new life...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful...and yes, that bird's nest is so perfect in detail. She is a very good artist! Thank you for sharing these. I would love to learn to paint...now that I'm retired I may just do that if I could find a good teacher nearby. These are so lovely. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy this very much!
    These are beautiful. I would love to own that still life of the flowers! So happy and pretty.
    You are a good teacher my friend! I learn a lot from your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your lovely comments. They are so much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.