September 26, 2017

Autumn In My Neighborhood

Autumn photos I've taken around the neighborhood through the years. My old apartment window view, Vanderbuilt Mansion back area with view of the Hudson, My Sister's burning bushes also her driveway looking down the road the tree on the left is no longer there. In that order. I'm so looking forward to seeing the beautiful fall colors which should reach its peak next month.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not much going on today and the weather is still the warm summer like kind here in upstate NY. So whatever the day brings dear friends I pray you have a day of blessings.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall pictures, we don't have scenery like that here on the Texas coast. I would love to visit New England in the fall, maybe someday....{{sigh}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Love upstate NY in fall and have traveled there a lot in the past.
    When I was a kid I had a picnic lunch with my auntie in a scene like your 2nd picture. She drove me up to West Point and we stopped to eat by the side of the road with a view similar to this. We had Swiss cheese on black bread with fruit. That's how strong an impression it made on me. I just have been around 14 or so. The view of the Hudson was so glorious. One of the best days I ever had.
    Thanks for posting these. Brought back lovely memories Toni!
    Have a wonderful Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.