November 17, 2017

Friday Foto Friends ~ Looking Up

Looking out my window last Saturday to see what the sky looked like 4:30 in the afternoon as the sun was setting, it seems to be setting earlier and earlier lately, I was pleasantly surprised and immediately grabbed my cellphone and snapped the following photos. I thought they would be perfect for today's Friday Foto Friends.



Here is one I took 5:30 in the evening of the sun setting on another day. I love sky photos


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name. It's a wonderful photo meme and a wonderful bunch of ladies who join in. And now until next time dear friends have a lovely weekend.




8 comments:

  1. Very nice... Looking out my hosp. Window, its very cloudy. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are simply beautiful photos!! So glad you caught them in time!!! Thank you for sharing them with us. I LOVE how God paints such beautiful masterpieces for us to enjoy morning and evening...never the same!! Amazing!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pictures of the sky, another great canvass of God's artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular photos! Just glorious sky colors. I love the faint touch of apricot in the first two. Very delicate.
    Can God paint or what???
    Have a lovely day my friend. Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sky photos too and yours are really great today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful captures. It's so interesting to see what is in the sky which is always changing. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love sky fotos, too. I especially like the sunset one! Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great weekend, sweet Lady! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so enjoy looking at the artistry in the sky! Your photos are just magic!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.