January 24, 2018

Wednesday's Poetry Day ~ A Crazy Rhyme

I wrote this poem while I was in a silly mood. Every once in awhile I go off like that and create fun type poems.

A Crazy Rhyme

Either foul weather or fair
The daylight could not care

The morning will always come
Though night time now for some

Breakfast is being served
Or a dinner table reserved

Dressed up and out the door
It's bedtime now don't snore

A crazy rhyme written here
Having fun without a care

God Bless those who pray
Now I'm really on my way

The end there is no more
Goodbye I'm out the door...

Toni Taddeo ©

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought For The Day
Take Time To Dance


"Let them praise His name with dancing;
Let them sing praises to Him with timbrel and lyre".
~ Psalm 149:3


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not much going on in my neck of the woods. Taking it nice and easy and hope you are too. Until the next time dear friends, be blessed.



6 comments:

  1. Made me smile! Hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute poem, I loved it, great start for today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your crazy poem...it made me smile. Reminds me of the way I make up poems. But most of mine just don't make a lot of sense and my rhyme seems to run out...not my best gift. I appreciate your gift for poetry...you truly do have a gift. This was fun. I love the cartoon and the verse. I am reading a book entitled "Dancing Priest" right now...and that verse goes right along with it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the smiles, love the poem. Hope you have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute poem and I really like the thought for the day. I will dance mentally ;).
    It was sunny here today but I don't like the high/low temp changes at all. They really aggravate arthritis and etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Toni,enjoyed your poem today. Love the Snoopy graphic too. I hope you are feeling better! I enjoy the Bible verses you put on FB. I am currently reading through the Bible. I added several pictures to my blog today. Hope you can visit. You and I go a long ways back! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.